Go to footer

[FDK] First times

Superman / Lois & Clark / Smallville FanFiction in English, en Français, in Italiano, en Español,...

[FDK] First times

Beitragvon KitKaos » Sa 26. Nov 2011, 21:06

Quoting myself here... :oops:
*LOL* The image of - of all people - Bruce and Clark sitting in front of their PCs, looking forward to reading from each other made me grin. Hard. Priceless!

A bit OOC, but priceless nevertheless. ;)

I especially like your way with words, here. The way you weave it all together into a tale of almost epic proportions, just to ground it in the two very human men again in the very next instant has so much elegance to it while making it accessible at the same time. ;)
But I still stand by it. The impression of OOC-ness has lessend a bit, by the way, with my reading more slashy fics over time, although I still perfer my Clark straight (the younger ones, though... :P).
"I am Clark Kent. I need to be Clark. I'd go crazy if I'd have to be Superman all the time."

"Creativity is the residue of time wasted." (Albert Einstein)

"The future is there ... looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. And from where they are, the past behind us will look nothing at all like the past we imagine behind us now. ..."
-- ("Pattern Recognition", William Gibson)
KitKaos

Der verbreitetste Glaube ist das Wissen.

Mein Superman: Clark Kent

Re: [FDK] First times

Beitragvon C_K_unlimited » Mo 28. Nov 2011, 08:37

Thanks again. :hug:

Glad the OOCness lessened. :)
And I can understand how it is, the first slash-fics were pretty weird for me to read but since it was saavi who wrote them I still thought they were somehow believeable. Since then I read many more and sometimes I wonder now what kind of world it must be where so many superhero gay couples are.

For Clark I can accept him being with Bruce (one story with Richard worked too) when it's written believable. Since I still haven't managed to start with Young Justice I know the younger ones from fanfic only. I'm not sure if I prefer them straight or not.
Bild
C_K_unlimited

Ressortleiter
Ressortleiter

Mein Superman: fliegt

Beitragvon Tahu » So 5. Aug 2012, 08:54

boah Ck grandioses Werk. Toll, wie Du Batman und Supes zusammengeführt hast und wie Superman hinter das Geheimnis kommt. Klasse. Mehr davon. Alfred, Batman und Superman wären ein tolles Team. :superman: :hero:
Tahu

I left behind a glass slipper and a businesscard in case the prince is really dumb - Lorelai Gilmore

Redakteur
Redakteur

Beitragvon C_K_unlimited » So 5. Aug 2012, 09:13

Danke, Tahu! :)

Ja, Alfred, Batman und Superman wären/sind ein tolles Team. Mal schauen, was da die Zukunft noch so bringt. ;) (Batman hat sich ja schon öfter in meine Geschichten geschlichen.)
Bild
C_K_unlimited

Ressortleiter
Ressortleiter

Mein Superman: fliegt

Zurück zu Foren-Übersicht

Zurück zu Foreign-Language FanFiction