Go to footer

[FDK] Secrets of the Roof

Superman / Lois & Clark / Smallville FanFiction in English, en Français, in Italiano, en Español,...

[FDK] Secrets of the Roof

Beitragvon KitKaos » Mo 15. Mär 2010, 18:38

Heartbreaking, sweet, mushy and sad, all rolled up into one. Lois' complicated emotions that she's sorting through (or has been sorting through), Clarks sudden distance yet this overall image of raw emotion, of heart-wrenching, angsty... unspoken words. Wow! :thumbup:

And reading this for the fifth time, I suddenly can't help but wonder what it would have been like had he allowed Lois to come with him... would she have gone at all?
"I am Clark Kent. I need to be Clark. I'd go crazy if I'd have to be Superman all the time."

"Creativity is the residue of time wasted." (Albert Einstein)

"The future is there ... looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. And from where they are, the past behind us will look nothing at all like the past we imagine behind us now. ..."
-- ("Pattern Recognition", William Gibson)
KitKaos

Der verbreitetste Glaube ist das Wissen.

Mein Superman: Clark Kent

Re: [FDK] Secrets on the Roof

Beitragvon C_K_unlimited » Mo 15. Mär 2010, 18:51

KitKaos hat geschrieben:Heartbreaking, sweet, mushy and sad, all rolled up into one. Lois' complicated emotions that she's sorting through (or has been sorting through), Clarks sudden distance yet this overall image of raw emotion, of heart-wrenching, angsty... unspoken words. Wow! :thumbup:

Thank you! (You know I posted this story as well at the Planet and, what a miracle, got a review!) :)

KitKaos hat geschrieben:And reading this for the fifth time, I suddenly can't help but wonder what it would have been like had he allowed Lois to come with him... would she have gone at all?

Five times? *drops jaw* *is a little speechless*

And yeah, those are interesting questions. I wonder if Lois could've gone with him. I mean space is not like earth. Could she survive such a trip?
Bild
C_K_unlimited

Ressortleiter
Ressortleiter

Mein Superman: fliegt

Beitragvon KitKaos » Mo 15. Mär 2010, 19:00

C_K_unlimited hat geschrieben:Thank you! (You know I posted this story as well at the Planet and, what a miracle, got a review!) :)
I don't know what you're talking about. *whistles* *feigns ignorance*

C_K_unlimited hat geschrieben:Five times? *drops jaw* *is a little speechless*

And yeah, those are interesting questions. I wonder if Lois could've gone with him. I mean space is not like earth. Could she survive such a trip?
Relax ;) A few of those read-throughs were for beta, although I do tend to read stories I like more than just once. :) :) :)

I think the Kryptonian ship would have adapted so that she could survive the long trip - although I wonder what would have happened to Jason if Lois was in stasis...? But do you think she would have come with Kal-El if he had actually asked her?
"I am Clark Kent. I need to be Clark. I'd go crazy if I'd have to be Superman all the time."

"Creativity is the residue of time wasted." (Albert Einstein)

"The future is there ... looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. And from where they are, the past behind us will look nothing at all like the past we imagine behind us now. ..."
-- ("Pattern Recognition", William Gibson)
KitKaos

Der verbreitetste Glaube ist das Wissen.

Mein Superman: Clark Kent

Beitragvon C_K_unlimited » Mo 15. Mär 2010, 19:10

KitKaos hat geschrieben:I don't know what you're talking about. *whistles* *feigns ignorance*

Thanks again! :D

KitKaos hat geschrieben:I think the Kryptonian ship would have adapted so that she could survive the long trip - although I wonder what would have happened to Jason if Lois was in stasis...? But do you think she would have come with Kal-El if he had actually asked her?

I'm not sure if she had gone with him. Probably not. Although, she is damn curious. :headscratch:

I guess it would depend on the fact if she already knew about her pregnancy or not. Because I can't imagine that she would risk the life of her baby. Without pregnancy I can imagine that she might think about going.

But asking her would've certainly eased her pain about being shut out of the secret.
Bild
C_K_unlimited

Ressortleiter
Ressortleiter

Mein Superman: fliegt

Zurück zu Foren-Übersicht

Zurück zu Foreign-Language FanFiction