Go to footer

Onsen Scene [SR]

Superman / Lois & Clark / Smallville FanFiction in English, en Français, in Italiano, en Español,...

Onsen Scene [SR]

Beitragvon KitKaos » Di 27. Apr 2010, 20:03

I found this on my hard drive and thought I'd share...

ONSEN SCENE
Fandom: Superman Returns
(double drabble = 200 words)

It took all Clark's self-control not to look at her.

It wouldn't be the first time he'd spy on Lois, his libido demanded, she'd never have to know. He'd already seen and heard things he shouldn't have...

...and still felt guilty for it, his saner side reasoned. He'd felt like a stalker, and Lois had been fully dressed back then!

Now though... What blissful torture it was, knowing all that separated them at the moment was a weathered wooden fence. Her voice carried over to his side, crystal-clear and sweet, the steady rhythm of her heartbeat, the sensual perfume of her distinctly female scent mixed with the hot mineral water,...

Clark squeezed his eyes shut tightly. If already his imagination could do this to him... The mental image of her naked body, lounging comfortably in the rotemburo; long lashes framing her half-closed eyes; errant locks of hair clinging to the soft skin of her bare neck; soft ripples playing over the water's surface, accentuating every single breath she took; the ever-present steam in this place lending the image a dream-like quality...

Geez, he had to stop thinking about her like this. He had to stop thinking about her, period.

Now!

~~> Feedback Thread
"I am Clark Kent. I need to be Clark. I'd go crazy if I'd have to be Superman all the time."

"Creativity is the residue of time wasted." (Albert Einstein)

"The future is there ... looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. And from where they are, the past behind us will look nothing at all like the past we imagine behind us now. ..."
-- ("Pattern Recognition", William Gibson)
KitKaos

Der verbreitetste Glaube ist das Wissen.

Mein Superman: Clark Kent

Zurück zu Foren-Übersicht

Zurück zu Foreign-Language FanFiction