Go to footer

Hurt: Clarks Story

Superman / Lois & Clark / Smallville FanFiction in English, en Français, in Italiano, en Español,...

Hurt: Clarks Story

Beitragvon Demi » So 5. Aug 2012, 10:58

My very first story! Be gentle :mrgreen:

This was inspired by a musicvideo made by symbolicangel; well Lois side of the story was, I had that one half-written on my Laptop which had broken down I've had to start anew...
This came while I was writing.

The story deals with the death of a major character although that one is resurrected.

Oh, and this story isn't betaed I wrote it to work out some of my frustration. So my apologies for any major or minor mistakes. No copyright infringement is intended

It is strange it feels as if I shouldn't be alive...

I have memories of being called by Luthors assistant, of meeting him in his wine cellar, then that horrible cage coated with Kryptonite. I can also remember getting the key with what seemed to be my last breath...
I hid myself when Luthor returned after his aborted wedding with an axe, obviously he intended to kill me with it. I got out of the cellar and onto the street only by sheer willpower.

Lois was there in her wedding gown. She was devastated and then Luthor jumped out of his penthouse and committed suicide.

I there are other images in my mind well only one Luthor coming into the cage while I'm in it, raising the axe and then...

I don't know where that comes from that can't be a memory because ... I wouldn't be alive if he had succeeded.

I can't begin to imagine what it would have meant for my parents or Lois.

I wonder if she would have found out that Clark and Superman were the same...
No she would have found out, she is one of the best investigative reporter. The question is how and when she would have discovered it.

There she is in front of the Daily Planet building we wanted to watch the progress of the reconstruction... it is said that we'll be back in business in a few weeks but we all know Perry I think he will think of something and in one or two weeks all of us will be back in the newsroom hunting for newsworthy storys.

I have thought about our relationship in the weeks following her "wedding". I also thought about that day in the park when I finally told her that I love her.

Lois loves me too, but only as a brother. I shouldn't let her think that I meant it that wouldn't be fair. I don't want her to think that I am suffering from unreturned love she has enough to cope with.

Maybe one day she will recognize me as her other half. For me she is...
Es sind nicht die Jahre die zählen, es ist der Moment der zählt, dieser eine Augenblick in dem alles passiert.
(Clark Kent aka Dean Cain in Lois und Clark - Die Abenteuer von Superman in der Folge "Für immer Jung" aus der Feder von Tim Minear)

Wer anderen eine Grube grubt, sich selber in die Hosen pupt!
(Captain Benjamin Franklin alias 'Hawkeye' Pierce aus M*A*S*H aka Alan Alda)
Demi
Volontär
Volontär

Mein Superman: Dean Cain

Zurück zu Foren-Übersicht

Zurück zu Foreign-Language FanFiction