Go to footer

Surprise! [general Superman]

Superman / Lois & Clark / Smallville FanFiction in English, en Français, in Italiano, en Español,...

Surprise! [general Superman]

Beitragvon C_K_unlimited » Do 1. Jul 2010, 13:19

Disclaimer: Don't own them. If I did we already had a new Superman movie.

A/N:
I tried to write an English drabble for our Ultimate Drabble Challenge with the promt washing machine but somehow it got longer and longer and with 334 words I just couldn't cut any more without loosing something and so it's just a ficlet and posted in this section of the forum.

But I have to warn you it's getting into a steamy direction. (Yeah, it feels easier for me to write those kind of stories in English. Don't know why.)

Now have fun reading and tell me what you think about it. (It's not beta-ed so I apologize for unusual language and mistakes.)

Surprise!

Lois had to do the laundry. In her quick departure from Metropolis she had only grabbed a few items. Now, after one week in Smallville, she had to wash everything and with Martha at the neighbor's birthday party and Clark doing chores somewhere at the farm it was the best moment.

She borrowed a t-shirt from Clark covering her like a mini-dress and put all her clothes into the washing machine. Then she went into the kitchen preparing one of the few 'meals' she didn't snafu – a huge bowl of salad with tomatoes, feta and mushrooms.

Suddenly the porch door opened. Spinning around Lois locked eyes with Clark, speechless in the doorway with an expression on his face she never expected him to show. In his surprise of seeing her in the kitchen crept a slight blush followed by a glow in his eyes she could only describe as lust.

Clark Kent and sex? Two 'things' Lois never had thought about together. But now her eyes traveled down his body realizing how well defined his muscles were under his dusty white t-shirt consciously stopping at the waistband of his jeans when Clark cleared his throat getting his voice back:
“Interesting choice of clothing.”

Raspy and deeper than usual his voice sent shivers down her spine making her suddenly conscious about her clothing or lack thereof.

“I had to do the laundry.” she replied her own voice raspy as well blushing and searching a spot to look at.

Somehow her eyes had a will of their own and found his again making her feel like a school girl when she felt herself drowning in them.

Have they always been so blue? Have they always looked into her soul like that?

Then like the opposite sides of a magnet Lois and Clark approached each other. First slowly and cautious, the last inches of distance annihilating and crashing their lips together.

That moment Lois realized that Clark Kent and sex didn't exclude each other.
Bild
C_K_unlimited

Ressortleiter
Ressortleiter

Mein Superman: fliegt

Zurück zu Foren-Übersicht

Zurück zu Foreign-Language FanFiction