Go to footer

[FDK] Strange World

Superman / Lois & Clark / Smallville FanFiction in English, en Français, in Italiano, en Español,...

[FDK] Strange World

Beitragvon KitKaos » So 9. Jan 2011, 12:53

Wow, you leave us heartbroken for Clark and what he's lost here! I hope he's really going where I think he is...

Anyway, since I just read this story for the second time and kind of remembered what kind of mood awaited me, I was immediately reminded of the song "Mad World" by Gary Jules (from the Donnie Darko OST -- yes, I've been thinking in songs recently and still am). And reading the story set to the song, it was outright scary!

You captured that sense of disorientation and loss well. Again and again, Clark discovers just how lonely he is... :thumbup:
"I am Clark Kent. I need to be Clark. I'd go crazy if I'd have to be Superman all the time."

"Creativity is the residue of time wasted." (Albert Einstein)

"The future is there ... looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. And from where they are, the past behind us will look nothing at all like the past we imagine behind us now. ..."
-- ("Pattern Recognition", William Gibson)
KitKaos

Der verbreitetste Glaube ist das Wissen.

Mein Superman: Clark Kent

Re: [FDK] Strange World

Beitragvon C_K_unlimited » So 16. Jan 2011, 14:16

Thank you for this positive review! :hug:

You're right the song fits for this ficlet and emphasises the mood.

I was a bit worried with this one because it was the first time that I did this really spoilery stuff and when I saw the episode I realised I was pretty far from the SV writers, but maybe if they had had more time in one episode they would've shown something similar.

Thank you again. :)
Bild
C_K_unlimited

Ressortleiter
Ressortleiter

Mein Superman: fliegt

Zurück zu Foren-Übersicht

Zurück zu Foreign-Language FanFiction