Go to footer

[FDK] Two To Tango

Superman / Lois & Clark / Smallville FanFiction in English, en Français, in Italiano, en Español,...

[FDK] Two To Tango

Beitragvon C_K_unlimited » Mo 30. Mai 2011, 21:12

YAY! Already Rep posted one of her fics. :D Quoting a slogan of a German airline: There's no better way to fly. ;) In this case no better way to introduce yourself.

And I love this one. Well, actually I think you already know that I love your writing and the Revelations 'verse. :P

I mean 6 kids are a lot to handle for Clark and Lois. And I love that in this ficlet Lois is messing with Clark in such a funny way because of it. It's just so Lois and Clark's reactions are also so much him. :) Even his 'slip-up' when he replies Lois the way she's talking. :D She just can bring up anything in Clark.
Bild
C_K_unlimited

Ressortleiter
Ressortleiter

Mein Superman: fliegt

Re: [FDK] Two To Tango

Beitragvon KitKaos » Mi 1. Jun 2011, 18:12

"the crazy couple by the door" :lol: *snickers*

Anyway, great to get some of your truly awesome fanfic over here, Rep! Welcome again, and I'm with CK, no better way to introduce yourself! :D

I can see why this story's one of your favorites. The banter between them, the innuendo, and the deep love you can see behind all of it is simply and truly adorable - you make it look so easy! :)

Lois threw a stapler at Clark - WTF?!
And I love the Lane Glare(TM) - :lol:
... I'd probably have to quote the whole text to give you all my favorite parts...
"I am Clark Kent. I need to be Clark. I'd go crazy if I'd have to be Superman all the time."

"Creativity is the residue of time wasted." (Albert Einstein)

"The future is there ... looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. And from where they are, the past behind us will look nothing at all like the past we imagine behind us now. ..."
-- ("Pattern Recognition", William Gibson)
KitKaos

Der verbreitetste Glaube ist das Wissen.

Mein Superman: Clark Kent

Beitragvon Vega » Mi 22. Jun 2011, 18:25

Really a great fic! Thanks so much for sharing it. I loved every word of it, though I have to admit that I'm not that much into SR. I'm hoping to read more from you soon.
Vega
Volontär
Volontär

Beitragvon Tahu » So 4. Sep 2011, 10:40

oh an adorable story. I love the way Lois manipulates Clark even if you can see that she loves her kids. 6 kids is a heavy load even for Lois. Miss Perfect.

Great way to introduce yourself. I hope to read more soon.
Tahu

I left behind a glass slipper and a businesscard in case the prince is really dumb - Lorelai Gilmore

Redakteur
Redakteur

Zurück zu Foren-Übersicht

Zurück zu Foreign-Language FanFiction